PI gets the the high-tech industry moving! We are looking for our new "Segment Marketing Manager (SMM) [m/f/d]" for our strategically defined target market in the Photonics industries, globally. Starting from our existing business, you will set up networks with our local sales and global account representatives and you will follow up with customers and key players in the market. Your ambition: formulate and execute integrated, strategically-focused marketing plans aligned with the regional sales entities. Boost PI’s outstanding contribution and solution offerings in the Photonics industry subsegments: Silicon Photonics, Optical Cable Manufacturing, Optics Assembly, Quantum Photonics, Free Space Optical Communication and others to drive demand, achieve revenue and define market segment penetration goals across prospective and current clients. PI offers this position globally and you will be located in one of our offices worldwide, depending on your current place of residence.
- You will collect & analyze market segments, applications, industry and customer insights: Market intelligence.
- You will define solutions for new products and new technology as well as marketing communications and sales enablement measures.
- You will assess targeted customer revenues, loyalty and retention rates to streamline your global market segmentation strategy.
- At international exhibitions and conferences, in branch organizations and at online platforms, you will represent PI.
- You will analyze competitive organizations´ solution offerings and go-to-market strategies.
- Understand their unmet needs and create new PI solutions with unique value propositions, you will work directly with customers.
- Master´s degree in technical science, business administration or a related discipline
- Profound market knowledge and industry expertise in the Photonics business and its subsegments and applications
- Several years of functional experience in segment or product management, application engineering or sales
- Your are a skilled networker with a clear focus on marketing requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel globally more than 50%