With our solutions, we push the boundaries of what is technically possible. This goal should also be met by our social media presence. You feel right at home in social network platforms and have experience in common B2B social channels? Then we look forward to your application. As Social Media Manager, you are responsible for the elaboration and implementation of our global social media strategy. You can expect varied tasks and the possibility of further development.
- You will develop a social media concept, incl. positioning experts (integrating corporate influencers).
- You are responsible for tactical planning and operational caretaking of our social media channels like YouTube, LinkedIn, Xing, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, incl. community management.
- You will elaborate a Social Media Style Guide that is used as a formal and strategic foundation, and so ensures clarity as well as consistency in dealing with social media.
- You will collaborate in defining a content/editorial plan and make recommendations for conducive media formats.
- You will be responsible for the cross-national media planning on our social media channels incl. promotion (paid advertising).
- You will create lookalike target groups and custom audiences, and you will synchronize data with the CRM system.
- You will check the feasibility and the compliance with budget requirements.
- Monitoring, evaluation, and the creation of reports, incl. the interpretation of KPIs and the deduction of recommendations for action as well as continuous optimization, are part of your routine.
- You will support us in setting up workflows.
- You are happy to train coworkers.
- You have a tertiary degree or an apprenticeship with focus on (online-)marketing, communication studies, media studies, or a similar suitable apprenticeship
- You have gained initial experience in a similar position, ideally in an agency
- You are experienced in using social media and are confident in using MS Office applications (incl. MS Teams)
- You don't just think within a channel, but see the big picture and grasp complex relationships
- Ideally, you can purposefully bring in your creative intuition when developing campaigns and content ideas
- You have a fundamental understanding of lead generation and tracking processes
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and the global contact for issues regarding social media